Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What a "TRANSFER"?

This is the part I'm NOT going to like! After just six short weeks one of the missionaries that live with us is transferring. Elder Phelps will be going to Cearney, Missouri. SADNESS overwhelms me. Lucky for us it seems like Elder Phelps has been with us for a lot longer. He has become "one of our kids" He would fit in the family so well!! He is sarcastic (in a good way) most of the time!. He always has a comeback, He's a jokester. He is one of those go with the flo kinda guys! and he's pretty PATIENT! We have had some pretty fun times. Elder Phelps from day 1 has ganged up with Mr. Clark to give me a hard time! (did I say I would miss that???) He's been the life of the party! Good, Good, Kid!!! He is humorous and --oh I have to say CRAZY too, (JUST CAUSE HE CALLS ME CRAZY!) He will be missed. boo hoo... tears too!

No comments: