Friday, March 19, 2010

Fianlly the results are in...

FLOWERS FROM MR. CLARKS COMPANY
Shew -- a few melt down day's. We have made a lot of decisions about the 'WHAT IF'S"
We have cried a lot too.
We put our trust in the Lord. With faith that what ever our new journey holds for us.
We would be ready to move ahead.
I could tell you the funny things that Mr. Clark experienced due to his eye sight!
One day we were walking down the hall and Mr. Clark stopped abruptly and gasped. I said, "what is wrong" He said, " The person walking towards us doesn't have a head"
The best one of all though was he thought he could see a spider. And he said, "can't you see it? It's blue, It's right--" I said," if you can see it grab it and kill it!" And he swooped up his hand a grabbed the imaginary spider and smashed it. And we laughed to tears!
Getting home even was a circus... after I lost the car in the parking garage at the hospital. Yes, I have a very Patient Honey! We arrived home, Ah the comfort of a real bed. and peaceful surroundings!
Then the responsibility to make sure Mr. Clark gets all 12 meds at the right time everyday was another challenge. We are talking about a women who looses her car in the parking lot. How the heck am I going to be a Nurse!~j/k
Two years ago I was trained to do in home I.V's and wound care so I know I am capable.
Oh and by the way... We have now graduated from a 14 day pill container to a Breakfast, lunch, Dinner and Bedtime container.
We are also accustom to being in the "GERIATRICS" zone. LOL!
Finally the results are in. We now know what's up with Mr. Clark's eyes. Macular Edema which rarely happens to both eyes at once.
His Kidney's are going to get a work over too. At 20 percent function now, we are optimistic that we can get them to improve also. Getting everything to work for Mr. Clark is going to take some serious work.
We feel so fortunate to have Good Doctors on our team.
and a Loving Heavenly Father
that Hears and Answers
Prayers.

3 comments:

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Hi Sharon, Sounds like things might be coming together . . sounds better. I've been there many times with Dave my husband. It always feels good to come home, nothing like being in your own bed. You and Mr. Clark do a good job for the kingdom by opening up your home to elders in missionary work . . the enemy will always try to attack those that serve, but God will always give you guys victory. You are in my prayers.

Monica Bingham said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you guys. I can only imagine how scary it must be to be dealing with everything all at once.

Unknown said...

Hi cuties. I sure hope that Clark is taking Niacin to protect his kidneys. I haven't checked my witches brew box to find out what to do for the Macular edema but will do some research. I do know that bilberry, luetine, and eyebrite will all help his eyes.
You know that we love you and pray for you and we know that Father will take care of you both.
Love Sharron