Monday, March 1, 2010

Baking again in the Wee-ee hours of the morning!

I didn't get pictures--- ahhhh Mr. Clark advised me that he needed breakfast for his 25 co-workers. So at 2:30 am I was making Cinnamon Rolls, Sausage and Potatoe Casserole and Ham and Egg Brunch... Showered, Delivered and Blogging by 7:30 am waiting for 8:00 to arrive to go hit the Gym. Then I'll be back home to SLEEP the rest of the DAY! A little "BAKED" out!!! Saturday I spent the day getting ready for our (with friends) casserole exchange. I owed everyone for November so I made 4 Taco Pies and 4 meatloaves. My kitchen is a wreck! So when I wake up I'll be doing dishes! THATS MY DAY! HAPPY MONDAY!

3 comments:

Terrence and Laura said...

WOW ambition!!! You need to check out my link to the mykitchencafe blog. There is a whole section on freezer meals and her recipes are pretty great! Love you:)

Hawaii Heather said...

Wow! That's love - to get up at 2:30 in the morning to make breakfast. Wow!

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Hi Sharon,

Oh my gosh, how much cooking is that? That's amazing . . . I can't even do that. The food sounds so delicious, wish I was there to taste it. What a good heart you have!