Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday: Support of co-workers

We have recieved so much support from everyone.
Today I am THANKFUL for the support Mr. Clark is getting from his CO-WORKERS.
Not a day has gone by when someone has not called etc.
Every one is so willing to help him in whatever way they can.
Today one of his co-workers (Larry) offered to drive him around.
This is what another co-worker - Eddie said after being with him today.
"Hey, My eyes and your 'know how' skills.
We make a good team."
How kind is that!
He went to the Refinery for the first time in 2 weeks for a few hours.
He said to me this morning. THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME.
I am THANKFUL because I know he is in good hands and he needs to feel he is not failing his team.
It is going to do his heart and soul a lot of good.
For this I am THANKFUL

No comments: