Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Update on Our Son Terrence:

I was working on a update when I got news that because Terrence is suffering more pain and is having more issues with complete numbness in his arm. He is on is way to the Doctor in Salt Lake City. More info tonight. I can tell you that his last appointment was pretty devastating when the Dr. tried to explain what he found when he performed surgery on his arm. He said, "the best way to describe it is taking sliced cheese and melting it altogether. The idea of the surgery was to separate the nerves to give him some pain relief. You can't separate melted cheese. It is disheartening to learn the details. Please keep him in your prayers. --Still no answers. Time is not making things better. The pursuit is now on. We MUST find a doctor that can make a difference. I know they are out there. I know that in a world of advanced technology, someone can help... When a doctor shrugs his shoulders it is time to find some one that knows how they can help. SO FRUSTRATING

1 comment:

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Hi Sharon, Sorry to hear the bad news. I will definitely keep your son in prayer. Hang in there and God Bless.