Friday, April 1, 2011

My Favorite time of year!

Find out What  Matters to me  Here.
Every Spring We get loads of INSPIRATION from our Church leaders. Watch it HERE Saturday Morning 10:00 am (ll:00 Kansas time) Saturday Afternoon at 2:00 (3:00 Kansas time) and Sunday Morning 10:00 and Sunday Afternoon 2:00 pm central time. So many messages of HOPE. It just recharges our Battery. I am so Thankful to know that God speaks through his Apostles and a living Prophet today. I have such peace that his church is restored and back on the earth today. I am Thankful for a young boy, Joseph Smith who followed the prompting of the Bible in James 1:5 and asked God. And then faithfully brought the restored gospel back to earth. I am thankful for Prophets of old. If I lived back then I would want to follow them as I passionately want to follow a Prophet today. I am thankful for the love I feel when I hear their counsel. We have direction in our lives. I am thankful to have the history of the Bible and also the history of the people in the Book of Mormon that testify of Jesus Christ. I am thankful that in Gethsemni Christ atoned for our sins and made it possible for us to repent and return to him. I am thankful that Christ was risen from the dead so that I too may rise again and be with those I love. I know these things are true. In the sacred name of Jesus Christ, AMEN

1 comment: