Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Thankyou Tuesday: Things I've learned this week...

THIS WEEK:

  If you walk a blind husband (Mr. C had 2 shots in his eyes today)  into a  Restaurant they think you are old  (is 51 old?) and give you the Sr. Discount.
(ya, I don't like Senior Moments. We've had to many of them lately!) 
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

  I now have two lists:  
My to BE list and My to DO list!

Being a "Rolley, Polley, Grandma" is something  my kids are OK with!

 Patience to a impatient person is  answers to prayers. 


Fiona the Filter (Mr. Clarks dialysis machine) is like a new born baby. She keeps us up a lot at night. She cannot be fooled but----We can and do live with less sleep!


 Mr. Clark's work truck in the garage makes my heart sink. Lately it means he's sick.
After 5 days in bed---
Thankful today the Garage is empty...
(it means life is somewhat back to normal)
It's a better day!



YES, You can get the yucky fever/cold/cough virus twice in a season. Thats a first for us!

 My kids surprise me with their memories...
some of them make me cry :(

 I cannot live righteously on  good intentions.


 Acquaintances are not coincidences
check out this link: HERE: 
Click on the pictures, they tell a story.
Find "Rescue Me" at the bottom.
It's the story from conference.

For these things I am Humble and Thankful









  

No comments: