Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Thankful Tuesday: Friday is coming! (a Update on Mr. Clark)

TODAY:
We are SOOOooooooooo
THANKFUL
for
The team at Fresinia Dialysis Center
and
A nurse that We feel we can put our trust in.
( he's gotta do a little dialysis tweaking)
Update: The dialysis fluid (for peritoneal) is suppose to make your blood sugar go HIGH.
Nope...
Mr C's blood sugar has been running too LOW
Also his blood pressure is running LOW
which means...
We have to cut down how many hours we are on dialysis?
or Add more hours??
Time will tell...
 Nurse Barbs Comment of
"I think you are going to be my problem child".
Mr. Clark's response, "I told you there is nothing normal about me"
LOL
You have to know his history to appreciate this one!
He is the one in a million rare cases!
And....
We are going to KANSAS CITY MED CENTER
ON FRIDAY THE 22nd of April
ooopsie, I was mistaken
(I even took the day of on the 15th grrrrrrrrr)
Guess I should start blogging after the fact.
Just confirmed  today...
finally...
Wooo HOooooooooo
Here we come transplant team!

 

No comments: