Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday: For my Husbands view of my JCPenney Card!

This is the Maurices Card. This one is gone in a good way! I gave it to Elyse while she was struggling through college. She is now doing AWESOME so... This card is now GONE!
The Sears card is GONE!
Our conversation the other night was about getting rid of all our credit cards and going CASH ONLY! Mr. Clark came out with this bold statement: "Honey, I think shopping at J. C. Penneys is a "HOBBY" for you" LOL :)
I seriously had to laugh. Do you think he knows me???? It has been a disadvantage to have worked there and know how to get a good deal. I have always maintained that there will be a J. C.PENNEY'S in HEAVEN."
SHOPPING BRINGS ME JOY! Does this mean I need "SHOPPING ANONYMOUS???" No I think it means I'll be changing my "HOBBY"
Tune in to see what happens to the "JCPENNEY CARD"

2 comments:

Terrence and Laura said...

I think we have all benefitted from your JCPenny card. I'm not complaining! ha ha

The Sanderson Fam said...

Ohhhhh, I TOTALLY understand...there WILL be a JCPenney in heaven, ha ha. I feel for you. I think we made more money after I quite working at Penney's... to many good deals, especially once I had two little boys to find clothes for! ;0) If you can cut that card you're a stronger woman than I!