Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Thankful Tuesday: The Cookie Dough is GONE

Oh Yes,
the Diet was on...
3 weeks ago
It's just been a perfect chance to eat SALADS
with Mr. Clark
and then...
OK you don't want to hear my zillion excuses.
On Sunday
I caved.
I made a batch of cookies
they didn't make it to the oven.
I LOVE cookie dough :(
and now its gone.
So Back to the big D again.
When I take measurements
I don't care about my hips
I have none
First time in my life I've had
a top half...
Loss of my belly would be an added bonus.
:p
BUT
It is my HEAD
OH MY
seriously
It has spread and I don't look like myself, --to myself.
?
So... LOL
I just want to reduce my Head Size...
So the diet is Back ON!
p.s I have a secret... I can't tell... and its killing me.
So for now,
I'll stick with this-- the "COOKIE DOUGH IS GONE!" hee-hee

2 comments:

Terrence and Laura said...

This is your favorite son (Terrence): I just polished off the rest of the nestle cookie dough our friends accidently left here on friday, I am definetly your son!....my doc told me today that my cholesterol and triglycerides were lower than last year plus i got a prescription for cholesterol lowering medicine so i figured i was safe!

Britt's Clan said...

Secret??? I agree though cookie dough is the BEST!!! My kids love it too although I have heard how bad it is for you since it has raw eggs in it... Oh well it is good :)