Saturday, October 18, 2008

All in a Day!

Taking advantage of the beautiful weather. Clarks first time fishing since June. The perfect cast! My idea of a great fishing day! First and Only Catch of the Day! A Turtle Snake in the tree. find the snake that slithered by Clark and climbed in the tree next to where we were fishing We stopped to see a dead snake in the road. It had 8 rattles on it. Just so happens to be the same type of snake I was obsessed with taking pictures of while fishing. YIKES... You can barely see two doe in the field. This made Clark very homesick for "Utah's Opening Deer Season" Old Wood Water Tank in Beaumont, KS on the way to "Wind Mill City" Miles and Miles Wind Mills A perfect sunset. A perfect day.

3 comments:

Terrence and Laura said...

This is Terrence: I miss you guys tons. Has dad gained weight? I would have peeed my pants if I saw those snakes.

Sharon said...

Terr. Dad has gained 30 lbs. It's mostly water because his kidneys aren't working. I about peeed my pants when I discovered it was a rattle snake and Dad was out on the road cutting off the rattle with his pocket knife!ahhhhhhhhh

Britt's Clan said...

That is a HUGE snake! I would freak out. Having one in my house is bad enough I don't want to run across one not in a cage! It looks so pretty and peaceful out there even w/out my beautiful mountains. I need to come visit you...