Thursday, October 23, 2008

BOOooooo! We captured Ghost's at our house!

These are the spooks at our house. My friend Sharea's son Kodiak helped me put the pumpkin out in the yard. Little Kodiak is three, he thought the pumpkin was going to pop so he didn't get too close. But the minute his mom came to pick him up he made her close her eyes for a surprise! (I can't believe I didn't get his picture) Just two years ago little Kylie helped me. She had to go outside and watch the ghost's all day. Then at night she wondered if they would be going to sleep! This year I sent her a picture of the pumpkin and she said, "I wish I could play in that!" I wish the girls could play in it too! Halloween isn't the same without them! Cant' wait to see pictures of the "2 little Witches"

3 comments:

Terrence and Laura said...

Holy cow! You have back yard neighbors now too? We really need to visit! We're going to
"Boo at the Zoo" on Saturday and the girls get to dress up, so I'll try to take some pictures then. I still need to go buy some ribbon to make some hairbows for the girls. Maybe Maddi will keep them in?

Ess said...

Love it. Glad you are up and running again...missed you blogging. :)

Jill Walker said...

I love your pumpkin, it is really cute! I think it would just blow away here in Highland where the wind never stops! I'll keep Clark in my prayers.