Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Thankful Tuesday...For Roses and Rain

This morning Clark and I received roses from Elaine (a single mom) To thank us for our hospitality to her son Todd. Elaine has courageously raised 4 children alone. Todd is the baby. He is a senior in high school. He often comes to our home after school because he hates being alone. He knows he can help himself to the fridge. He often comes by to watch football games and has slept over occasionally (because he has to be here for early morning seminary). He has to be lonely to hang out with us oldies! I am also thankful for rain although I would rather it be SNOW! Still love the rainy days when I can be tucked in by Mr. Clark before he leaves for work and be all cozy with a good book! Clark is thankful it's a cold rainy day(hot homemade bread day!)I would be living my DREAM if our kids and relatives were near us!

No comments: