Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thankful Thursday! for MUDDLING

I am thankful that I have a time in my life that if I haven't got it all together I can muddle through for a bit. Muddling just means I'm pausing! Pausing is just stopping progress to take a breath! To enjoy the simple things. Papers on the porch, Sunshine, Cooler Weather, Cuddling, a Good Book, Soup Day's, Naps in the afternoon (what a life), Football, Candy Corn. Chatting with friends on the phone. Muddling is especially enjoyed most after a stressful time or before schedules get crazy. The good in muddling is that it gets boring and then we appreciate the business of life. Like anything else there must be moderation in muddling.... I'll muddle just a titch longer!

5 comments:

Ess said...

Thank you for your wisdom. I think I shall muddle awhile as well.

Robert and Heather in Hawaii said...

one of our most favorite pass times ever!

Robert and Heather in Hawaii said...

Haha. I just got on here to leave a comment and realized I already left one, but it wasn't me- it was Robert. So the last one is from Robert- this one's from me- Hurray for muddling! Enjoy your muddling!!!

Todd said...

I want to thank you for your friendship with Sharea, she is always so happy when she gets done talking with you....You are about the only adult friend interaction she gets all week...I worry about her because she is stuck in the house all week and dosen't get to have any time for herself....So once again I thank you for your friendship with her.... I know to her it means a lot....

Sharon said...

Thanks Todd, ah... That's what friends are for besides sometimes this area feels like the North Pole! Us Escimo's gotta stick together! Sharon