Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday: True Bliss?

YES!  We have reached the point of TRUE BLISS!!!!!!!
In all 31 1/2 years of marriage Mr. Clark has only done the dishes a handful of times.

With Mr. Clark's restless legs he has to STAND.
So standing and doing dishes keeps his mind distracted from thinking about his legs.
Lately, he has dish pan hands.

I LOVE IT!


So tonight I made the comment at dinner that I was ready for the weekend. All my work was done
except:

 'the dishes on the counter!'

He said, " Let's get 'em done"

"Let's" I questioned????
with out  hesitation I hurried and said,

"OH YES, LETS!"

'...the rustle of an apron...the touch of rubber gloves and I feel the unbridled passion stirring inside me...'   HEE-HEE!!!!!!!

Oh the little things that are the BIG things!

I've waited all my life to do the dishes together!

Oh life is TRUE BLISS!

For this I am THANKFUL!


Thankful, Thankful, Thankful, Thankful, Thankful, Thankful, Thankful, Thankful, Thankful, Thankful
Thankful, Thankful, Thankful, Thankful, Thankful, Thankful, Thankful, Thankful, Thankful, Thankful






1 comment:

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Hi Sharon, It's all in the little things that makes this world go around. Happy thoughts for you kiddo, Sandy:O)