Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Thankful Tuesday: Our Competition

HOORAY!
 Mr. Clark has had Physical Therapy for 3 weeks now.

His progress has been
AMAZING!

He went from 'whimpey'
 to
BALANCED AND STRONGER.

We just can't believe what it has done for him.

Now,
He decided to push his P.T at home on our treadmill 

 We had to invent a *key (magnet)  before we could use our tread mill. Hee-hee! 



He started at 3 min. a day.
(just the best he could do)
 Now he's up to
40 minutes.

Oh, and I have to match him in minutes.
I kinda snickered at first.
(I've hit the gym for hours at a time, never could get him to join me)
but he is being persistent and walking more than me.
Guess I'll be stepping it up!
(literally) :)
I don't like competing but if this means
more stability for Mr. C

I'm all for it.

It's PROGRESS

For this we are THANKFUL!

1 comment:

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Hello Sharon, Oh, I used to love to have fun with Dave that way, working out together is something we couldn't really do the last few years of his life. It's good to see Mr. Clark up and moving like this again . . . God Bless Him! Happy days ahead for you two, Sandy:O)