Monday, May 24, 2010

Re-post-BIRTHDAY SHOUT TOWARD HEAVEN!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!
I AM FORTUNATE TO HAVE YOU BESIDE ME ALWAYS!
The benefit from being in Heaven!
I remember
The piggy back rides, the special aid you gave to my feet!
Mending blisters from roller skating,
Slivers from going barefoot.
Teaching me to ride a bike. Running along side me.
Getting the chain out of my bell bottom jeans!
Letting me sit next to you when driving and letting me steer the steering wheel!
comforting me after I hit a dog :(
Catching my first fish
Teaching me to know the scriptures
Taking me Camping
Desert Picnics
Kite Flying
Daddy Daughter Dates
Your inventive nature
from the can opener/pencil sharpener
to the tuna fish can fireworks!
Blessings when I was frightened.
Sick.
Watching your stability
Your Example
Your devotion to God
Your Drive to C.T.R
I remember!
You are with me STILL!
I'VE SEEN THE EVIDENCE!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
FROM YOUR BABY GIRL

No comments: