Friday, August 6, 2010

Oklahoma City Oklahoma LDS (Mormon) Temple - Mormons

Last Saturday I was able to go to the Oklahoma temple. One of 146 around the world. Such a beautiful place to be. You will never get any PEACE at another place in the world. As I was in the session I had this thought, " WE ARE MEANT TO HAVE JOY" I can only say that this was the calm before the storm. It's hard to find JOY when people around you have such trials . The Joy that I've found this week was in Service to Others. . . Time does not heal all wounds (my personal view) but looking for another one in need- helps. This just in from my niece Brittany W . I LOVE IT: "It has been said, "time heals all wounds." I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone." Rose Kennedy Thanks Britt, Exactly What I believe!

No comments: