Monday, August 16, 2010

THIS TIME OF YEAR MEANS:

What do I love about this time of year?
COOLER WEATHER!
It means a new SEASON is approaching.
When everyones children start
A NEW SCHOOL YEAR!
I love going into the store and seeing
mounds and mounds of
SCHOOL SUPPLIES!
Children choosing Back Packs
I feel like buying pencils and note books
JUST FOR FUN!
I think I should go
SCHOOL SHOPPING!
Who can't always use new clothes :)
I loved seeing my kids on the
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.
Although it meant they were growing up.
And....
An added bonus this year is:
the drum is rolling...
MY FIRST GRAND DAUGHTER IS
STARTING
KINDERGARTEN!
SO SO SO EXCITED FOR HER!
TEARS.
and TEARS OF JOY!

2 comments:

Ess said...

K is so sad he does not get to ride the bus this year. But I took him to the library and Wal-Mart to pick up some of his very own supplies. I think it helped some.

Terrence and Laura said...

We are so excited too! Terrence went online to window shop for hunting clothes and hiking boots for Kylie. It just makes me so excited for all the fall fun to come! And....getting to find out another surprise halloween week! HOORAY!!!