Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Thankful Tuesday: For things I DON'T know :)

Today I had blood work...
The dreaded ca-125
"Ovarian Cancer test"
It's a routine test
because I'm being CAUTIOUS
Is it better to not know?
If I know I can FIGHT
Tomorrow I can move forward!
On my mind...
My Relationship with Jesus Christ
My Husband,
My Children,
My grandchildren and future grandchildren.
thinking...
Tomorrow if the news is good or bad...
I WILL BE GLAD FOR LIFE
I will be happy for each new day.
I will have OPTIMISM
but...
Just so you know
In my opinion
it's good to be a little pessimistic--
I am prepared for tomorrow.
Plan A and Plan B are in line.
What ever will be, will be.
SO TODAY
I'll focus on being
thankful for things
I DON'T KNOW!
and advanced technology
SO I WILL KNOW...

1 comment:

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Hi Sharon,

Will definitely keep you in prayer. I love the look of your new blog decor. Sandy :O)