Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Thankful Tuesday: People who cross my path.

This morning I've been mowing over what I am thankful for. Well.... here are my thoughts-- a broken record again! -- this is it!
How lucky am I
to have acquaintances
who make me smile
everyday.
Who remind me,
Life would not be the same without them.
For the people that have cross my path
and bring
SUNSHINE
to each day.
(including my Facebook Friends :)
Last week I met:
Cassandra (who has two beautiful new babies boys)
It is so fun to meet strangers that the second you see them you feel they are your family!
For Brooke (a new college student)
I am amazed at their loving Parents/Friends who would seek people of the same faith to look out after them.
This week: For Morgan, her life gives me courage to keep on keepin' on.
Sweet, Sweet girl who has a positive attitude and Smile that is contagious.
How comforting that no matter where you go you can count on a
Safe Haven
With in your church.
and of course
I love blogging!
I love crossing paths with people
check out: "PARTY STARTERS" (top side bar)
She got to meet her blogger friends
and Martha Stewart!
What Fun!
Love it!
These people--
INSPIRE ME!
For this I am THANKFUL!
P.S I still have a secret...
I hope I don't have to wait clear till September to share it!!!

No comments: