Thursday, January 29, 2009

I was tagged again! Ha-Ha Jill- just have to re-post!

EIGHT TV SHOWS I LOVE: 1-HGTV 2-Cooking Channel 3-Extreme Home Make Over 4-Biggest Loser 5-Family Feud 6-America's Funniest Video's 7-Price is Right 8-Idol EIGHT THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY: 1-Blogged at 3:00 am 2-Rolled out and baked over 100 rolls 3- Went to a Funeral 4-Helped at the Funeral Luncheon 5-Hit my bed 6-Delivered extra food to my friends family 7-took a hot bath 8-Watched recorded Gunsmoke and Bonanza w/ Clark EIGHT PLACES I LOVE TO EAT: 1-Olive Gardens 2-Red Lobster 3-Cafe Rio 4-Red Rock Canyon 5-Any Restaurant except sushi 6-Los Hermanos 7-La. Cajan (any restaurant that serves soft shell crab) 8-Bejing EIGHT THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO: 1-Living Closer to my Kids 2-Kissing on my Grand kids everyday! 3-Living Closer to Our Relatives 4-More Grand kids 5-Clark feeling better 6-Traveling 7-Seeing Elyse get married ( sooner than later!) 8-Being with my Family in HEAVEN EIGHT THINGS ON MY WISH LIST: 1-Taking a cruise to Alaska with Clark and our kids 2-Taking our Grandchildren to Disney World(when they are all here in this world!) 3-Having no house payment 4-Being Prepared with a BIG home storage. 5-Clark being healthy 6-Living to be old 7-Losing 40 lbs 8-Being smart(er) I TAG ANYONE THAT IS WILLING TO DO THIS

3 comments:

Terrence and Laura said...

I totally forgot about Red Rock Canyon. I really think we need to go there next time we visit. I really loved that restaurant! I can't wait till you live close again. We can have Sunday dinners and zoo trips, and temple square at Christmas....the list goes on......

Anonymous said...

I envy the adventure your on.

Jill Walker said...

You are so GREAT!