Friday, January 16, 2009

The Sick Bug won't leave us alone!

I've decided it has been a rough winter! Besides the sinus infection and flu I had while in Utah over the Christmas Holiday. The bug that is in the air has attacted us again... I have been in bed with a stupid simple cold. Just trying to kick it faster so I can have some fun, and much needed exercise at the Y. But NO it is lingering at our house and now Mr. Clark is home with the bug that has hit everyone at his office... OK THEN, we will take it easy for now but we have tickets for New Orleans on Tuesday so it better GO AWAY!!! Now Elder Albaugh has the BUG. Now we can say it has been through us all.

5 comments:

Terrence and Laura said...

Hopefully the sick bug leaves us alone at our house. I'm sorry you guys have to deal with it. I hope you feel better soon...at least in time for you big trip!

Robert and Heather in Hawaii said...

Our house has been infected with some sort of sickness for the last 5 weeks! We're ready for it to go away too. Let us know if you catch on to some cure!!!

Mari said...

What, you came to Utah and didn't come and visit me?! Okay, I forgive you, but next time you better let me know.
This winter sure has been a nasty one for sickness huh. It really stinks if you ask me. I hope you guys are feeling better really soon.

Jill Walker said...

It is so hard when everyone in the family gets sick. It seems like it takes longer for it to go away!

Now, I'll put you in my prayers that you will get better very soon so you don't miss New Orleans!

Marianne said...

I read about The Three Deceivers book on Glen Beck's website and read a blog that Richard Eyre wrote about it. It sounds very good. Let us know how it is when you read it. I also have a line-up of books waiting to be read so I won't be getting to it anytime soon! Hope you get well quickly!