Tuesday, January 27, 2009

TIMELESS TUESDAY: Happy B -DAY to My second MOM who has impacted my life!

Today would have been Clark's Moms B-day. Pretty Unique in the fact that she was born just 4 days after her husband (Mac) My tribute to her at Christmas. Post entitled "MRS. CHRISTMAS" is just a small amount of what could be said for an awesome MOM AND GRANDMA AND FRIEND We often have said that DeAnn could "take care of the worlds problems" So God needed her most in Heaven. We miss her keeping the "PEACE" in our family, and helping us solve our problems. She was the strong LINK that held us all together. For me personally, she was my dearest friend. We were able to work together at "Country Corner" ( a small grocery store in our little town)and people thought I was her blood daughter! She changed my life when she moved to Emery County and helped me with my kids. We could laugh until we were sick. Her love for people just was contagious and her friends became my friends (especially my life long friend Nita)

She has influenced my life with her example of being such a good MOM. A patient, mild tempered, person. A good friend. An EXTREMELY HARD WORKER, A kind loving heart to everyone. She exemplified a Christ like life with her service and love for others. WE MISS HER.

2 comments:

Dr. Bill (William L.) Smith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

That is a great tribute. I don't think you can put into words how great Deann really was. My favorite thing to remember is her laugh, I think I could hear it from my house sometimes.