Wednesday, January 7, 2009

WALKIN' WEDNESDAY'S

My membership at the YMCA is now DO IT OR DIE! I can't bring myself to cancel the membership, I actually went in there to cancel it in November but I had to take Clark a paper to sign since he is the PRIMARY account holder(Clark's been 1 time). So I'm re-thinking, maybe I'll keep it since I've had time to think how much I loved it last year. I've got to get back there. It has been three months,AHHHHHHH And if I get back to the routine it can be a 3-4 day a week routine? For now I keep it to at least WALKIN' WEDNESDAYS:) So in 'writing' my goal -- so it isn't merely-s/p? a WISH! Today I'm letting you all know ... I'LL TRY And today I'm taking a bag of size 6- clothes to Salvation Army. I'm trying to part with my favorite Maroon Suit? I haven't warn it since Elyse was 8, I'm thinkin' I could part with it???
* I decided to save the Maroon Suit, maybe Elyse can where it someday? It's how old??? nevermind that ---I can't part with it. Dr Phil's concept of keeping New Years Resolutions is to give yourself a consequence if you don't keep your goal --My consequence is if I don't take my car load of Salvation Arm TODAY...I have to make bread tomorrow! Update: After walking 3 miles and swim aerobics. I still have to go to the Salvation Army---Im dragging my feet, I may have to make bread tomorrow.

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Good idea to have consequences for not keeping your goals! I'd better try that! Have a great day!

Ess said...

What a great idea. I tried to think back to when I was a size 6 and oh how LONG ago that had been. Maybe I should make it a goal to be a size 6 again. Oh then that would mean I need to exericse!

Terrence and Laura said...

I need to clean out my old clothes too. I don't see a size 6 any where in my future anymore, but I started training a newly wed couple today on my route, so next week I can start at the gym. I can't even tell you how good that feels!!!