Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ice picking! and a skiff of Snow!

This is after Ice Picking My windows for 1 hour! And leaving the car running for 30 minutes before I even attempted it. It was 12:00 noon. Clark said spraying de-icer on his windows didn't even help. And what ever you didn't get brushed off just re-froze! We need a three car garage! It really has been a mild winter here. Today it will probably get to 30-40 degrees. Crazy weather!
Don't notice the time---It's another sleepless night! I can't decide if I'm just having hotflashes or waking up worry-ing about...? but it's getting to be an every night event.

4 comments:

Britt's Clan said...

Ok I can't complain about our weather. I don't have to get an ice pick out.. I don't even own one... LOL!! Don't freeze to death...

Jamie B said...

WOW!!! One reason why snow is not my favorite! I mean it can be really pretty and all- but driving in it and living in it- not for me....

Jill Walker said...

That just looks miserable!

You've been tagged. Go to my blog to see what you have to do.

Robert and Heather in Hawaii said...

Wow. Two words- move to hawaii. Okay, I realized after I typed that it's really 3 words.
But it will save on your ice picking and your up late at night worrying problems :)