Monday, February 16, 2009

As the sun sets...

PRAYING FOR THE SUN TO COME UP TOMORROW!
A lot of heartache in the world today.
I feel sad for the families on flight 3407. We just flew on a Continential Express. No matter what airline I'm scared with every flight! I can't imagine the horror those people went through.
I'm sad for the people in our lives that have been layed off.
I'm sad for our own families trials.
I'm sad for a Nephew that is suffering from the affects of alcoholism
I'm sad for another Nephew that has lossed his business, now his home.
I'm sad for a family in our area that are suffering trials never thought imaginable.
I'm happy for the knowlege that Jesus Christ encircles us with love when we are at the bottom.
I'm happy I know that putting our TRUST in him makes ALL THE DIFFERENCE.
Because of the ATONEMENT OF JESUS CHRIST I have HOPE
I will thank him all the days of my life.
I thank him when I serve others.
I thank him when I forgive others,
I thank him when I go to church.
I thank him by learning of him.
I thank him when I pray everyday.
I WILL ALWAYS HAVE HOPE
AND FAITH IN GOD THE ETERNAL FATHER AND IN HIS SON, JESUS CHRIST
THE SUN WILL COME UP TOMORROW!

2 comments:

Jill Walker said...

There is a lot of sadness in our world right now. Every where I look somebody is struggling. My son Daniel shares stories about what he sees in Hawaii and how sad it makes him. He wants so much to share what he has so that some of the people can stop making such poor choices that make their life miserable. And then there are those people who want to save him from his misery.

Isn't it nice to know what we know?! I don't know how people get through their struggles without the gospel in their lives.

There will always be a tomorrow and the eternally speaking the future is always brighter.

Jill Walker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.