Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Clarks Newest Bent Bruised Ego, I mean NOSE!

I have to say that for the first time in my life I've bruised my honey's NOSE! Yep I AM VERY PROUD OF IT! I told him I just wanted 15 more minutes sleep. And as usual he doesn't take me serious and WHAMO- I boxed him in the nose! It turned purple. Now he has to explain to his co-workers that HIS WIFE IS ABUSIVE!!! LOL
TO TYREL:-- IT WAS JUST AN ACCIDENT, I wouldn't do it on purpose. I flipped the sheets and flung him in the nose. K--- I really am a nice person!! I really do love your DAD --but I did think it was funny that his nose turned purple and that Dad got to PRETEND I was abusive.

3 comments:

Britt's Clan said...

OMG!! That is hilarious!! Men never learn do they... LOL!!

Mari said...

I always knew you were a bruiser! Now I have proof! He'll probably give you 20 minutes the next time you ask for 15 :)

Jill Walker said...

Okay, so maybe I take back what I said earlier! (Ha, Ha!) You are so funny!