Friday, February 6, 2009

FOUR MEALS IN MY FREEZER!

Our Branch just started a food/recipe exchange. We have five groups of four. So we each make 4 recipes of the theme for the month. Soup for January, Casseroles for February. Making four - 1 gallon recipes of Soup was a killer! The REWARD is getting it out of the freezer and having a meal made by someone else on a cold blustery day. I am loving it! So far we've had Chicken Noodle soup and Taco soup. Yummm! I still have Tomatoe- Asparagus and Potato soup. I made White Bean Chicken Chili to exchange. SO FUN!

2 comments:

The Sanderson Fam said...

I need to get one of these up and going...that would be so nice to try other people's yummy food. I get stuck in a same recipe rut. Could I have your chili recipe? It sounds delicious! Erin

Marianne said...

What a great idea! I have really been making the same old recipes for too long. It's time for a change- and that idea is great. I'll have to see if anyone in our ward is interested!
Thanks!