Tuesday, February 24, 2009

LOVIN' TUESDAYS!

I have to SHOUT FROM THE ROOF TOPS ---- I LOVE TUESDAY'S! Although it is a work day-laundry, clean the house day I GET TO DO IT ALL BY MYSELF!!!!!! It is the only day I have alone. It is like when you send all the kids off to school and then you have ME TIME..... LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!
So I just found a new thing-a-mu-bobber that works! All of you 'Pampered Chef' lovers! My Daughter in Law gets the credit for introducing me to the 'POT SCRUBBER' --a cheep miracle worker! $2.25 for 3!!!! Today I used it on my glass top stove to scrap the gunk. WOO HOO! I AM SO EXCITED!!! As far as I can tell it did not scratch the glass??? Hopefully not but it appears to have worked a miracle! I love my litte 'POT SCRUBBER'! Thanks Laura!!

4 comments:

The Sanderson Fam said...

Completely understand! I don't have a "tuesday" yet... but I've been clinging to date nights like I haven't had one in ages...oh wait I haven't! Sometimes I think you love and appreciate your family more...after you've had "me" time. Okay, don't think I know!

The Sanderson Fam said...

PS. thanks for the chili recipe!

Yvette said...

Hi! I use to make these with a milk jug. Cut out 3 peices of jug, lay between 2 pieces of foil, press with iron til fused, cut to shape. Now I know where to buy them. I love your blog, and you all too, I miss seeing you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.