Friday, February 27, 2009

FABULOUS FRIDAY!

ALL IN A DAY- 1-Got the work out in at the Y, only missed one day this week... ahhh last week was a perfect week. 5 days of working out. Not losing any weight... but my muscles are getting buff! 2-Made scones and rootbeer (Kansas people have never had them) for a barbecue at Clarks Work. 3-My " BIG Bertha " CAR just turned 110,000. miles --pretty good for a 98 wouldn't ya say? It's a Chrysler Concord. I used to think it was so BEE--UUUttttiiiiifffullllll. Now it's getting a little outdated but it runs well and it's still nice. We've been contemplating buying a SUV. Except that we really like the idea of NO CAR PAYMENT! unless " BIG Bertha" dies. I'm content!
UPDATE: I SPOKE TOO SOON ...Cry for "BIG Bertha" she is very sick! She didn't want to leave the grocery store tonight(saturday) But with Mr. Clark driving her at 5mph she made it to the driveway. I FEEL LIKE I JINXED HER!!!! 4-I get to hang out with my friend and her girl(s) tonight! 5- DON'T WORRY HUN--Planning another DATE NIGHT for Saturday with my Hubby. UPDATE: It's Saturday--Are you thinking our DATE was at the groc. store. Ummmm sometimes it is! 6- I got to talk to my Grandbabies on the phone. I love it when Maddie (who's 2)Say's "HELLO GRAMMIE, MY BABY IS SLEEPING" and Kylies latest thing is "GRAMMIE, I MOVED TO A NEW HOME, I HAVE MY VERY OWN BEDROOM!" OHHHHHHH I MISS THEM! Although I miss my family, they are safe, healthy and happy. LIFE IS FABULOUS!!!

1 comment:

Mari said...

What a great day! Lots of fun things! Don't let the Kansas people put the dry ice in their mouths okay, only bad things come from that.