Friday, January 15, 2010

FLASH BACK FRIDAY TOO! Bricks of Cheese and Legos!

An "AWESOME" Dad!
AN AWESOME LITTLE BOY!
Oh shoot I LOVE THIS PICTURE! You can just see his sense of adventure in this picture. As a Mom I treasure the little person he was. He loved to be by my side. FROM BIRTH! I'll have to find the pics of him eating a brick of cheese and his obsession with "LEGO"S --still! Scooting the kitchen chair up to the counter whenever I was in the kitchen can attribute to his talent and love for cooking. I love his PASSION for it. He could have went into 'culinary arts' because he's a natural! He is a natural at so many things --some kids are born with a screw driver in his hand. Terrence would be one of them. He has worked hard to develop his natural abilities that's for sure. He has a PASSION for FISHING! His wife Laura is patient when he takes off to go almost daily! One thing that Terrence has always been is an AWESOME BROTHER! He is a manly kid but always had the time to help Elyse with her barbies and be his little sisters best friend. He is an AWESOME DAD. I had one of those "MOM MOMENTS" when his first child was born. WOAH watching him in the nursery with Kylie was amazing. I will never forget the visual in my brain. Seeing my son be so caring. "A NATURAL" We are SO PROUD of Terrence. Right now he is going through some INTENSE HEALTH ISSUES. It will be a challenge the rest of his life. Thank goodness he is a tough kid. Our prayers are with him CONTINUALLY. This Sunday is Terrence's B-day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERRENCE! WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Terrence and Laura said...

That is my favorite picture of him as well. I'm lucky to be married to such a great guy and I'm especially grateful for you and Clark for making him that way! Love you!