Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thankful Thursday: HARD TIMES

Well today is a combination of a weeks thoughts and emotions. I have seen heartbreak of others watching those they love, suffer heartache. I've seen brotherly love. Families stand together to help each other. I've seen people around them that care have "sleepless nights" I LOVE BLOGGING... the most important reason today is READING the experiences of others. It helps me realize that we are all going through similar emotions, although different experiences. And knowing that we are not alone helps us get through day to day issues. My latest -- I have followed Paul Cardall's blog for the past 1 1/2 years. If you want to know if you have trials? Read his story. His second chance at life is so inspiring. I kept him in my prayers. A stranger sort of. I only knew him through his music. And his father used to be a news anchor for my favorite news channel. Pleading seriously with God to spare his life especially after his brother was killed. Today his wife Lynette told her story. Wow. I love to hear how she felt with their TRIALS. Just her comments about just wishing she had "normal" trials like the washing machine breaking down or worrying about a past due bill. It's so true. When we are experiencing trials it is like, "oh I wish I had the problems I had last week, when the little things seemed so "BIG" I can relate to this as so many of us can. And this week I am THANKFUL again. For those people in my life that help me to see that we can make it through even the "hard" times. And THANKFUL for the things that we learn along the way.

2 comments:

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Truly enjoyed my first time visit. What a beautiful blog. Enjoyed the music. I found you on "NieNie", another amazing human being, Wow. Faith always keeps it real and makes it worthy. Trials and tribulations are designed to bring us closer to God, sometimes its so hard to remain focus on the prize that awaits us. Kingdom living, there is nothing better. Nice blog.

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Hi Sharon, thanks for visiting my blog. You certainly can add me to your list. This makes me happy :O). It's always nice to meet new friends in faith. Thanks for the nice compliments too. Have a good weekend!