Tuesday, January 12, 2010

THANKFUL TUESDAY!

As usual we feel BLESSED that WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED DIDN'T!!!! Mr. Clark and I had a sleep over in the Susan B. Allen Resort... I mean hospital. Mr. Clark finally got that brain scan. And the results are... HE HAS A BRAIN! j/k The results showed no problems. Mr Clark couldn't get me to sleep next to him. I told him, "buddy I can't sleep next to you when the little blue throw up bag is between us." LOL Seriously, as they gurneyed him into his room he watch the back of him to make sure I was right there. I watch his desperate eyes, and I knew EXACTLY his thoughts. We discussed them later. Yep, I was right. It stinks to get old. It is a scary thought to think one could be without the other. Although the incident was minimal we feel blessed to have ONE MORE DAY.. so the song goes.

3 comments:

Terrence and Laura said...

We do too. It kills us that we can't be closer to be there when the bad things happen...and the good. Love you both so much!

Ess said...

My Goodness! We are glad to hear that he is still with us. We keep praying that this too shall pass and he will be fine. :)

Hawaii Heather said...

Glad you get one more day (and many more) too. Also glad it showed the brain is there :) Now you have proof!