Friday, November 7, 2008

Re-post HUSBAND TAG--I was tagged again by Zora

HUSBAND post from Oct. 5th 1- What is his name? My Man/Mr Clark. 2- Who eats more? Used to be him now it's a toss up, we can both be little pigs but he definetly used to eat for 5 3- Who said I Love You first? Clark say's it had to be me because he hasn't told me yet... see how mean he is! 4- Who is taller? He is unless I wear heels. 5- Who is smarter? Definetly CLARK 6- Who is more sensitive? That's tough???? da--of course that would be ME! 7- Who does the Laundry? The Maid, hee hee 8- Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? CLARK 9- Who pays the bills? Clark went to school in accounting so it makes no sense that I pay the bills. 10- Who cooks more? ME 11- What meals do we cook together? BREAKFAST on a rare occasion! 12- Who is more stubborn? I asked Clark who was the most stubborn? He said neither one of us(wasn't that nice) He then said, I can be somewhat stubborn to forgive quickly! 13- Who is the first to admit they are wrong? ME again, it really is a RARE thing for Clark to BE wrong. 14- Who has more siblings. CLARK, he has 1 bro, and 2 sisters. I just have 2 bro's 15- Who wears the pants in your relationship? CLARK...I'm very,very submissive!!! 16- What do you like to do together? Go to the MOVIES and go FISHING. 17- Who eats more sweets? ME 18- Guilty pleasure? ICE CREAM 19- How did you meet? Friends hooked us up. Can't say where now unless I tell the whole story!!!! 20- Who asked who out? CLARK, when a kid at school asked him if he was taking me to P.G's Homecoming, cuz he wanted to. Clark said yes, so he had to ask me!! 21- Who kissed who first? ME, I was very aggressive!!!! 22- Who proposed? CLARK 23- His best features? His lips!!! It's our secret, they are hiding under his mustache! 24- What is his greatest quality? His ability to remain calm and his ability to FORGIVE AND FORGET!!!! and after 28 years he still LOVE's ME!!!! 25- Tag? Anyone that will do it!

2 comments:

Britt's Clan said...

LV it!! Thanks for playing that was fun to read...

Jill Walker said...

I am so happy for you that you will have a temple closer to you. That is one thing that has amazed me about living back here in Utah is how much the people of the church here take it for granted. They are so unaware of how fortunate they are to have all of the church things that they have around them daily and in short driving distance! I keep having to remind myself that the temple is only 5 minutes away instead of hours.