Monday, November 17, 2008

Thankful - For JELLO

So I am thankful for JELLO. I am thankful for the person that invented JELLO. For the people who grow the sugar and for the people who processes the sugar, for the people that makes it colorful. For the people that makes the packaging. For the trucks and workers that haul the JELLO for the Store that carries the JELLO. For the person that sales me the JELLO for my house and cubboard that stores the JELLO. Grateful for the person that makes the JELLO on the way to our table. It doesn't matter what color it is. I am Thankful for all those that are responsible so that I can enjoy JELLO. As in anything else that I enjoy--From the least to the most!

1 comment:

Terrence and Laura said...

This makes me laugh. I have to say I am thankful too. After all...JELLO does play an important part in my engagement story! ha ha!