Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thankful Thursday! For walking...

ACORN NEXT TO A QUARTER Today it is a cold brisk windy day. This morning I went on the walking path in our area. The walking path cirles nearly the whole city and it is awesome.Between the falling leaves, squirrels gathering acorns (monster acorns mindyou) and beautiful sunshine it can't be a better day. Kansas is beautiful this time of year. The maple and oak trees that are bright red make fall in El Dorado and incredible season. I am thankful that walking allows me so realize how BLESSED I am. It reminds me to smile and enjoy each new day.

1 comment:

Mari said...

Wow! What a big acorn! I don't think I've ever seen a real acorn that big. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen a real acorn before. What a cool picture.