Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Woah it's Wednesday...

We have been joking with Clark about the fact he might be a women. His tummy is big and other symptoms of a pregnant woman. Last week The Doc. said, "you need to have an ultra sound" Clark said, What is that? (because I -Sharon- have never had one with all 3 kids, ) The Doc. said " you know the same thing a women has when she is pregnant" Clark kinda bellered "are you kidding me.... "So today is the day we find out if Clark is a women. j/k but I kinda will enjoy watching when his bladder is full and they push on his tummy. Now don't think I'm mean...I will just enjoy teasing HIM for a change! Yes, again they are checking his 'kidney's' I'll update with the outcome later. UPDATE.... Clark said "IT'S TWINS" LOL We won't know anything until next week on the results. *** For the beginning of our Drama see Aug. post

No comments: