Saturday, November 8, 2008

People at the Temple

This is significant if you know who all the people are. Tip top is my Grandfather and Grandmother Pike. Clarks parents are to the right and my parent are to the left. Above Clarks parents are his Grandma and Grandpa Mills. Behind Grandpa Mills is Kaye Hall. Behind my parents is Grandma Eden, Eden Taylor,Teresa, Kathy, Brittney. Included are Nicole Hall next to Grandma Eden. Nancy and Calvin Stone, Hal and Yvette Anderson, Penny Marlin, Yvonne Hansen, Aunt Lorna, Koshell Miller, Aunt Jeannie. cousin Karen and Rob. Cousin Jim and Bev Pike, Jay. And Evelyn Wimmer next to Mac.

1 comment:

Ess said...

What a nice picture. I am not sure if we did that... have a picture of everyone who was there. I would have to look at my wedding pictures. Thanks for touching my life. Love ya.