Monday, November 17, 2008

Mindful Monday! --Miracles

Today I have to say I am thankful that I have a son that is mindful of his little sister. I am thankful for miracles that still happen today. I am Thankful that we have the priesthood on the earth once again. It is a comfort when sickness occurs, and as parents we are too far away to see to it that everything will be OK. I am thankful for a God that is MINDFUL of us. Here TODAY. For God is the same YESTERDAY , TODAY and FOREVER. Why would he leave us alone now. I don't understand others beliefs on that. But I am grateful to know what others believe. I am grateful that we all have similar beliefs. More than ever I feel we have to gain knowledge to remain hopeful. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints believes there is SO MUCH MORE. As a member all my life I have not appreciated the 'MORE' until I have got around others strong religious backgrounds. Another reason I am grateful to live in other states. I am grateful to be able to learn the truths. It allows me to look forward to tomorrow. We 'do not' stop at death. (can you tell the JW's stopped by!) It's OK, it just reminds me to be grateful for the knowledge that life goes on beyond death.

No comments: