Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thankful Tuesday for my Veiw Point

I am THANKFUL for That of being a Mother. AND as a Mother my 'View Point' (and it just comes naturally!What mother's veiw isn't the same?)is that my kids are the worlds best! Through hard times and good times in my eyes they can do know wrong(most of the time)!!! I love that each one of them has there awesome qualities. That I can feel an intense love for each one of them. (I've said this a million times so KIDS don't you forget it!!) I love seeing that each one of them has at least 'ONE' good trait that I have handed down, and that is "A TENDER HEART" The rest of my 'traits' are a curse! I am grateful that I have the opportunity to be a Mother and their childrens Grandmother to these awesome kids. Even through hard times when it's difficult to perceive our divine nature(as a Mother). I will cherish that my kids are good people and the blessing's they are in my life.

No comments: