Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankful Tuesday- My last Thankful entry.

The Last Tuesday before Thanksgiving to wrap up my Thankful list. I'm not sure I've missed anything. There isn't anything good or bad that I can't recognize as a blessing in my life. The challenges have made me stronger more able to face whatever is next. In perspective with other people's challenges lately... I hope to never walk in their shoes but if I do.... I will remain thankful that I have the strength to go on because of the Courage and example they have shown me. So a big SHOUT OUT to my Parents, my father who appeared opinionated and stubborn to others, but in the end his true colors were that of a meek, kind, loving, patient man. A man who lived his life for the Gospel of Jesus Christ. A man who truly loved my mother. My mother who stood for and shared what she believed. Who gave her whole life to serving others, she was a caring, giving, selfless person who fought the good fight and has the fortitude of an elect lady. For my brother Blair who is my best friend and for another brother Kent who is very supportive and would be here with a drop of a hat for me. For the fact that both of my brothers are awesome FATHERS. For my Niece Janna who in her adversity was the greatest example to me of courage and optimism. For my Friend Dawn, who through her adversity makes any trial seem bearable--with a smile. For my Friend Nita, who gives every effort to be there when the chips are down,who has the qualities of a selfless, giving person, who lives to make me laugh at loud and is know other than the truest of friends. For many many friends I have had in my life that have influenced me for good, I am fortunate. For my kids (including my daughters in law)who love me know matter what and have always honored us as parents. For our Grand babies that make life worth living. For a Father in Law that thinks I'm his own daughter. For a Husband that everyday surprises me with his wisdom and love. And last but not least my God that loves me so much that he sent his Son to die for me. To suffer for every mistake I could ever make and who is continually beside me. For also allowing additional scripture (the book of mormon)to accompany the Bible as second witness of Jesus Christ. For the gospel to be restored to it's fullness. And for Prophets to continue to guide us and for the plan that allows us to return to heaven and be with those we love. For everything and everyone in my life and MORE-- BEYOND MORE, I AM THANKFUL.

No comments: