Friday, March 6, 2009

FABULOUS FRIDAY!-dreams

I can dream... If you've never read nie-nie's blog you should. Today her post was on dreams. Very touching. Among her pain she can dream good dreams. She puts herself in a good place. A sign of such a positve person. She is couragous and I am reminded to look for the good in each day. The day has to be fabulous when people like nie remind us how blessed we are and that there are people in the world who make the best of life 'no matter what' " If your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme"

2 comments:

The Sanderson Fam said...

I love Nie! She's just so truthful, with the good, the bad, and the uplifting. I too enjoyed that post.

Jill Walker said...

Thanks for posting that, I needed that today.

I don't get why you call your car "Big Bertha"? It doesn't look at all like an aircraft carrier similar to Scott's old car. It looks like a nice sized car that doesn't take up two parking spaces!