Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday! THANKFUL TO BE HEADING FOR UTAH tomorrow!

Today I am thankul for the chance to pack my suitcase and be able to FLY to see my kids with in 5 hrs. (HOPE I DON'T JINX A LAYOVER!) or drive in 14 hrs. I'm thankful that I live in a time that 2 States away doesn't mean I can't seem them for a year or two. I am thankful that my Honey works hard so that we can go often! I am thankful for cell phones where I can instantly keep in contact with family. I am thankful I can save messages from those grandbabies. This is a message I saved from Kylie who is (4) last year " GRAMMIE...I lOVE YOU...GIVE ME A CALL!" I am thankful to live in a modern day where I don't have to rely on the Pony express! I'm not good at writing/mailing anyway. Can't wait to HUG ALL OF MY FAMILY!

2 comments:

Kerrie said...

Have fun in Utah!

Terrence and Laura said...

Too bad poor little Kylie is so sick right now:( Hopefully she'll be on the mend soon so she can have fun!