Thursday, March 26, 2009

THANKFUL THURSDAY

Today was a "ahhh ya, quit panicking moment". 'JUST TAKE IT DAY BY DAY. I am the queen of saying if you can't change it today don't worry about it. Well, Clark and I went to bed this night WORRIED. Just the toe issue (by the way is doing great)and going to the cardiologist. Clark is suffering from LOW blood pressure...Mystery of the 'NOT KNOWING' what to expect. Amazing how the 'NIGHT' sometimes can be filled with such GRIMNESS. Any way today I am THANKFUL for the MIRACLES of GREAT doctors and TECHNOLOGY. I am also THANKFUL our problems can always be put into perspective. Compared to the problems others face. We are THANKFUL for the life we have TODAY.

1 comment:

Deby said...

Hello!I was so glad to get your blogs.I really miss you and Clark. You are always so positive and happy. Clark's toe does not sound fun.My knee is finally doing better. I had sent a blog {I thought}to tell you to tell Clark's dad there is hope for his knee. They put a filter in my abdomen that prevented clots from going to the lungs.Sounds scary but worth it.Take care and we should visit sometime. Deby Seals