Monday, March 2, 2009

MOVIN' MONDAY- My goal for this week

HANGERS, HANGERS, HANGERS! I WIN... I have the MOST Winter Clothes/Sweaters! I'm movin' but only thanks to my friend is making sure I get to the Y... Big Bertha is still very sick... UPDATE: BIG BERTHA just needs a new throddle sensor-now a map sensor. SHEW 'cause we went car shopping when we towed her to the dealership. Hmmmm we're not wanting to go there! GOAL FOR THE WEEK: Put my winter clothes away. Sounds simple but I 'GET' to clean my closet. ahhhhhhh scary place! You know those little questions you answer on email that say's "what is on your closet floor? Mine is 'MY LIFE' UPDATE: Hmmmm **WE HAVE AN ABUNDANCE OF CLOTHES! it's almost shameful!
WE ARE BLESSED! Clark WINS! He has the MOST Shoes ( I have 7 pair - not too fond of shoes!) He has the MOST Coats (I have 2 and a sweatshirt jacket!) He has the MOST Shirts! He takes the MOST Room!
I found the floor. My little walk in closet is back to having floor space! YES I HAVE SPRING FEVER!

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Hi, Sharon!
I just got my first blog award and I am passing it on to you! Go to my blog to read about it!

Jill Walker said...

You are so inspiring me! I think I have more sweaters than you. I love winter just so I can wear my sweaters.

Jill Walker said...

Okay, UNCLE, I think you win.