Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring Fun with the Kiddo's

There you go Jill W. THE GUN SHOOTIN' MAMA!
Tyrel and Hero --Happy to finally locate the "KILN" used for baking bricks
Scenery of the San Rafael
Gramps and Clark by some Indian Writings
Scenery on the Swell
Great Grampa's Ol' Barn
Digging in the garden
Hanging out at Gramps
Farm Scenery and the Mountains of Huntington
PAPA CLARK IS SUCH A TEASE!
Chores with Papa
Gathering Eggs
Chickens on the run from the little ones:)
Kylie steelin Papas hat
I think we have totally wore out the girls or I should say the girls have wore me out! It's hard going back to full time MOMMY! BUT I NEED PRACTICE! Wouldn't trade this time for the world! I feel so lucky to get to kiss and cuddle every second! (their Mom and Dad went on a little retreat) They have been ANGELS-- of course. We have played, played, played. It has been so awesome to be with the kids. Thank goodness for Elyse this weekend. She was my extra hands, she is so patient and loving and I needed her extra help especially when it came to HAIR! This weekend has been too short but packed with fun. Papa Clark whispered in my ear, "let's go down to the desert and roast a hot dogger" He said the word---and off we went! There is nothing like the UTAH San Rafael! Especially in spring. Especially to see the love Tyrel has for the history of the desert and the desire to cover every inch of it. He found a "Kiln" built out of rocks that he had been looking to find for 1 1/2 years. I think he had seen it but had forgotten where it was. It had us homesick for the good ol' Easter/General Conference Outing we take every year. People were already camping in our favorite spots. Well I dropped off Mr. Clark had Savage University and I am in Logan for a few days We are off for another adventurous day!

2 comments:

Britt's Clan said...

I agree the San Rafeal is the best place in the world!! I am coming down on Easter and dragging Gramps out to take my kids so they can experience it also. I am so home sick for the desert I haven't been out in a long time!!

Jill Walker said...

You didn't put the one in of you shooting the gun! I was so impressed!