Tuesday, March 10, 2009

TIMELESS TUESDAY: My friend Sherri

Sometimes life hands you those special friends that impact your life and are never forgotten. I feel blessed to have known Sherri J. It is a treasure to have lived in a place where no matter who or what Sherri was your friend, one of those people that made you feel like you were a very good person. She could see the good and great potential in everyone and made you feel like you were infinitely great. She was one of those people that made you want to be what she believed you were. A POSITIVE person with an outlook on life that just made you feel happy to be in her presence. If I could list all the people her life touched I guarantee it it would go on forever. Sherri was a high class, beautiful person inside and out. Her hair, her clothes her heart was perfect. Although she had high class she never made you feel lower. She glowed with peace and contentment. She loved everyone. She lived a perfect gospel centered life. She was sincere in her strong beliefs. She served others and accepted service in return when she had cancer about age 35. She beat the battle for 15 years. In that time she lived life to the fullest. Words can not accurately describe her goodness. She was an angel among us. I feel blessed to have called her my friend. To have laughed and cried with her. She made a difference to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Girl! I bet I know the Sherri J you are talking about and I would have to agree with you that she was one special girl...
Just like My Special Great Wonderful and very missed friend Sharon!!!
Jule's