Saturday, February 6, 2010

Elder David Bednar, An Apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ

Today I heard the words of ONE of the LIVING 12 Apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ. I felt his LOVE and TESTIMONY of Jesus Christ, who atoned for our sins, for our heartaches, and I learned again today that through the atonement we can gain Strength to battle the storms of life. These men are true discliples that are given the keys and authority to go about the world in his name.. I feel blessed to have been able to be in his midst. To shake his hand was a chance of a life time. I am so thankful to have to comfort and assurance that God has given us Prophets and Apostles to guide our lives.
YES I believe in the same organization that existed in the primitive church, namely APOSTLES, PROPHETS, PASTORS, TEACHERS, EVANGELISTS, and so forth. "
I Know that these APOSTLES testify of Christ TODAY! Of God's love for each one of us and the Power of the Holy Ghost that allows me to discern these things. I KNOW IT'S TRUE. Because of the spirit I felt today I will never be the same. I will stand as his witness of God In all THINGS and in all PLACES.
*NOTE: While at the Lenexa, Ks Mission Conference we were able to see Elder Barth (who left our home 2 days before and is in MO now) and also Elder Phelps who is in Mo. now. Elder Dean also who is in Mo Now. It's a rare thing to ever see these boys again so it was pretty fun! Also We were able to meet Elyse's friend who she knew from Utah State. Elder Royer who is from Blanding, Utah

1 comment:

Katzcradul said...

Please, tell us what he said. I heard someone mention that he said something about studying the war chapters of the Book of Mormon. Can you expound? Did that seem to be the main thrust of his message? Thanks.