Tuesday, February 9, 2010

THANKFUL TUESDAY: For WINTER AND SNOW

My friend Robin O took these pictures. Beautiful scenes of Winter in Kansas.
If we didn't have WINTER we wouldn't appreciate SPRING. I remember in Louisiana I often got confused about the seasons because it was ALWAYS so beautiful and GREEN. Now I appreciate SNOW. Just a beauty unimaginable. I LOVE ALL THE SEASONS but I'm always ready to welcome the next season! At the end of Winter I love the anticipation of little buds blossoming from the trees and new growth popping up through the ground. I love PLANTING and I think its getting the time to start the little seedlings! And I'm kinda feeling a CRAFT DAY COMIN' ON TOO!! The Snow has INSPIRED me to BAKE and SIT and PONDER about NEW FUN IDEAS! It's been unusually QUIET at my house. I feel like I can actually haul out the Fun! Love day's like today. SO TODAY I AM THANKFUL FOR WINTER!

No comments: